IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I finally messed in my diaper without having to sit on the toilet! It was pretty difficult to accomplish, and I only left a few piles of poop in it, but at least now I’m able to use diapers without being diaper dependent.
Hehe yayy! I’m happy for uuu. Messing is hard i feel like..i notice I can only go number two in my nappy without it being a real struggle when I wait until i really can’t hold it anymore and my body basically just lets go on its own and then i just have to crouch on da floor while hugging bunny and making some pushies to finish 👉🏻👈🏻
Oh gosh writing this makes me sound like such a babie tho
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]