IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By chubbybunny
Does anyone else have to wear diapers due to bedwetting? Only at night here.

I'm in my 20s and still have the problem. I like the diapers but it's kind of embarrassing that I use them every single night. I can't seem to control it. I had talked to a doctor when I was in my teens and there wasn't a lot that they could do. They gave me some medication at the time but it caused other health related issues that I just refuse to deal with.

How do you tell someone about it though, right? I can't really do over night stays with boyfriends or Daddies without having to let them know and it feels...scary. Anyone else having to deal with this?
Mine is a similar story. I was having problems off and on when I was growing up (still do, but I take medication to help). Mom and dad just thought it was just one of those things and I would feel bad for it when I was younger cause I was still having accidents. Turns out I was diagnosed epileptic when I was 11 and had grand-mal and petit mal seizures in my sleep which caused my accidents. I felt really self conscious about it until I told this to the girl I lost my virginity too. She was very understanding and sort of helped me foster the feelings I have today (she never made me feel bad about it, she actually cared more for my emotional state and well being as being in high school and wearing diapers was not exactaly in the "cool" category, which is not what my parents did). Only had one other person who treated me that way and it was my ex. I wouldn't get down on yourself and try to make the best of it.
I’m currently going through this issue it’s all new to me, ive recently gone through a trauma and been diagnosed with ptsd and nightmare disorder (the nightmare disorder I’ve had for years but never spoken about and only when ptsd got diagnosed did I have temporary courage to mention my nightmares) anyways I started wetting the bed two months ago and then I started having accidents while awake to, i wear diapers to bed now, i havent left the house for months and nobody knows what I’m going through though.
yeah thats my situation. a lot of people do know i still wear diapers to bed and stuff like that. but im still nervous about visiting some places. like i havent gone to visit one of my sisters in north carolina yet. i have thought about bringing it up with a therapist at least
hello to all who posted this I am 39 I've had this issue since I was 14 and well in my case it didn't stop it got worse I now can't control when I pee during the day that problem started at 17as ii said I'm now 39 and the best thing to do is accept it and live your life if people find out and they were your friends then they should accept you still if they don't and make fun of you then they were never really your friends. if your family can't accept your issue then well I haven't ran into that yet just give it a try go visit your family and hope for the best.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]