IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
i want to try this but im unsure were to start. i have talked to my daddy about it and i bought adult brifes but is that the same? can someone tell me your experince with this. how do you even start this? should i be buying a diffrent type? are cloth better were do i get those??? and do u use the diaper or is it just to help you feel little??? :shuff: :splode: :craze: :omg: :heart: :heart:
I went and did a search. Personally, cloth ones care more of a punishment. They un- hygienic and can lead to rashes, UTI’s and skin rashes.

ALWAYS have someone clean you well with whichever is chosen and use a skin barrier protectant.

I’ve yet to find the cute ones for youngers. So that being said someone could purchase ones that have adhesive tabs or the pull up type. It’s trial and error. Skin protection and cleanliness plus your overall emotional comfort zones are paramount. Hope this helps you.
Trailblazer wrote: 2 years ago I went and did a search. Personally, cloth ones care more of a punishment. They un- hygienic and can lead to rashes, UTI’s and skin rashes.
This is completely false. Cloth is generally not unhygienic :derp:

Cloth diapers carry no more sanitary risk than disposable diapers as long as they’re cleaned (washed in a washing machine, as manufacturer directed) regularly after use, and dried before use again. Rashes and UTIs are just as common to occur as with disposables, as they stem from bacteria on the skin and from excrement, not only feces but urine as well, sitting on the skin in an environment that encourages moisture to build up. Both products are designed to do that exact same task.

I mean, both are equally as safe unless you’re just nasty and not washing the cloth ones.

In my experience though, cloth doesn’t work out well for everyone, depending on how heavy of a wetter the person is and how often they can change. For example, a premium disposable may be able to take a few heavy wettings from a full bladder while cloth may only be able to take one or two at the very most.
Little05: How do you start? If you have a daddy, just tell him. Me, I've been liking diapers since the 70s. I've been telling myself on and off that I'm not a baby, but I don't care who knows. If I ever met my daddy, I would be happy.

I love both cloth and disposables. Both have advantages and disadvantages. I would recommend cloth at home, and disposables on vacation, but it is your 'parents' (daddy/mommy) decision on what you wear.

:paci: :paci:
Trailblazer wrote: 2 years ago I went and did a search. Personally, cloth ones care more of a punishment. They un- hygienic and can lead to rashes, UTI’s and skin rashes.

ALWAYS have someone clean you well with whichever is chosen and use a skin barrier protectant.

I’ve yet to find the cute ones for youngers. So that being said someone could purchase ones that have adhesive tabs or the pull up type. It’s trial and error. Skin protection and cleanliness plus your overall emotional comfort zones are paramount. Hope this helps you.
Cloth diapers are more of a punishment? Where did you get that idea? Cloth is more babyish to me, but at the moment, I'm in a ABU Cushies with plastic pants over them. To me, it depends on the 'parent' on what the baby/little wear...
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]