IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I'm really sorry she did that!! :( <3 I don't know what happened fully (like what you said when she freaked out) but maybe you could lie and tell her you need them for medical reasons and to mind her own dang business about it. I wish people weren't so judgemental :( It really is non of her business what undergarments you choose to wear.
shiloh27 wrote: 2 years ago I'm really sorry she did that!! :( <3 I don't know what happened fully (like what you said when she freaked out) but maybe you could lie and tell her you need them for medical reasons and to mind her own dang business about it. I wish people weren't so judgemental :( It really is non of her business what undergarments you choose to wear.

This is honestly making me not to be a llittle anymore and it hurts as I'm being punished for who I am
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]