IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By milky
This just happened to me the other day! My Dad took me to walmart and I needed a new toothbrush. I didn't have my glasses so it was hard to see, and I drifted to the adult section. But when I turned around and saw the kids I almost slipped fully into little voice and grabbed the captain america one (bear in mind I'm 20, I'm living with my parents temporarily transitioning from the military to college) and luckily he thought it was cute and went with it (now I have a captain america toothbrush!) but I was so scared.
It happened to me a few times but thank god no one heard XD I was cleaning some clothing and when my mother walked away I started whining saying I didnt want to do it and that I wanted my daddy.
I personally never intentionally use baby talk. I HAVE however let my normal Little voice slip out on occasion! When I'm excited and feel giddy around someone that I feel safe with it comes out! I've had my Daddy, friends and even a couple coworkers remark amusedly how I "sound like a little kid!" I'm not acting or role playing that's my normal voice reacting to whatever I liked at the time. I was embarrassed initially but everyone accepted it as I have. It's a part of me.
I am super duper paranoid that I'm going to be out in public one day and accidentally baby-talk in front of someone who doesn't know I'm a little. It hasn't happened to me before, but I'm super worried about it. :(
I don’t really baby talk much myself, but when I get little the first thing that usually happens is I start talking differently. Mainly, I talk A LOT. I’m much less shy when I’m little and around people I trust, so I’ll start rambling about silly things, and become more animated, waving my arms around and whatnot. I tend to slip when I’m around certain friends or in safe places.
Honestly I am still learning about all this but the more I read the more I feel like I AM a little.. this is so relatable. I talk like a little kid a lot and 99% of the time not on purpose. There was a time back in 2015 I remember my friend at the time was like really weirded out by it and I hadn't even realized I was doing it until she was like "dude wtf".
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]