IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hi I am amazed about how many of us actually think and feel this way im a regressor mostly through depression but my husband is a great care giver when i need it but i dont think he would be open to my little side as much as id like however we are open minded and would love for another women to join us but i secretly hope for a mummy dom or a sister little that would help me towards feel comfortable with my little self .... my husband is great caring and gentle and has helped my grow as an individual whilst overcoming a bad childhood .... but i still fear talking to him about certain thoughts and feeling i just think if i could have some other female they would recognise certain needs i cant always vocalise. Does that make sense, am I being selfish or just cowardly?
I don’t feel polyamory is wrong or selfish as long as all persons are treated fairly, but I do feel if you’re secretly hoping you’ll share this sort of bond with another partner in your poly marriage then it might be wise to give your husband a little heads up on the type of person you’d like to seek. I don’t think you have to tell him in depth but giving him an idea can help him understand who may also become romantically involved with you. It could help with setting initial expectations of how things like time management may change in your marriage.
I agree with @Motherly that it is wise to inform him on the type of dynamic you dream of. It could also be a way to open up the discussion as to what he could do in the meantime to help, he may even take to it and fulfill some of your little needs. Also, in my experience, women are more intuitive in relationships and men need straightforward directions xD

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]