IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
i find that i am alwas in little space to some degree but sometimes it is more deeper than others, i feel like its part of my personality, i naturally very silly and child like in my personality as well. i may not seem like it sometimes but i'm pretty shy around new people but i if i like people or i feel comfortable around them i let it out fully otherwise itry my hardest to tone it down as much as i can which is harder than it might seem.
hmmm.... like alot of the time. I tend to be mostly five to eight throughout my days depending on how i feel or if something triggers it, which are alot of things. i dont really regress beyond that age range until im completely stressed out, especially if i just came out of being depressed, or im just feeling tired from always being big ya know? so far at least.
I feel like I am in my little space 40% of the time. If I am at home, I have a lot of habits that are rooted in little behaviors (calling my big by “Daddy”, asking for food or drinks, asking permission to do certain things). I try to save space to allow my big feel comfortable letting go for a moment and not always having to make all the decisions.
NewQuestions wrote: 5 years ago Do you always feel a little regressed or is it only some of time? Do you think it's your personality or just a coping mechanism you turn on and off, intentionally or not, at various times?
I am always - at least a part of me is - in little space. I am a very mixed-space type of little ranging from child to teen space, so a part of me is always in there, swimming around! :)
My age regression is often congruent to my stress level. When I am more stressed, I am more prone to age regression. This also happens in high anxiety situations. I suppose it is just my way to cope and try to release the emotions I am feeling in those times.

For instance, today I was very busy and had to be out around people all day. When I got home, I fully regressed without trying, and I ended up crying in Daddy's arms until he was able to help me calm down and tell him what was wrong.

So really, it depends for me! :pinkh:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]