IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hi! So I'm still fairly new to the whole cg/l dynamic and I'm just exploring this side of me right now. I'd like to say that I identify as a teen but the thought of having a mommy who hugs/cuddles me tightly and being called 'mommy's little boy' and things like that makes me happy :) Like in general I don't think I'm interested in coloring or cartoons for little kids and stuff. But being, I guess babied (is that the right term?), I think would be really enjoyable for me. Anyone else here who feels kinda like that? Idk I guess I'm still finding myself but just curious
By ry821
I am in the same boat. I'm not really into to living the life of a toddler (coloring, cartoons, etc.) But I love the thought of being taken care of. Cuddles, diaper change, and feedings all sound great to me. I think this is a fairly common mentality.
More agreement here. While some little activities I enjoy, like the cartoons for older kids and watching disney movies and crafts sometimes, I don't really get into colouring or playing with baby toys and such. But I so want to be babied - diaper changes, having rules, being bathed / dressed, just all those nurturing Mommy / Little stuff. That also may be because I have never had a Mommy before - maybe having one would let me feel safe enough to let go and regress like that and enjoy more of those little activities? Dunno!
I feel the same as you guys! I'm a boy and I want to kinda have an 'embarrassing' mom/dad, One who will call me 'princess' or 'baby boy' by accident in front of my friends because they love me so much that in THEIR eye's I'm a Little. I dunno if that makes sense. Like- the kind of CG who doesn't NEED to bathe me because I'm old enough to do it myself, but who will peek in on me and MAKE SURE I'm clean. Almost like a helicopter parent situation for an older kid?? Maybe that's weird. I feel like no one is into it but me.
I'm not a personal fan of using diapers, but I do enjoy silly cups, coloring, Disney movies that came out when I was biologically the age I feel (so mostly 90s and late 80s), and of course having someone take care of me and be their special little one 👶👨. I don't live in the lifestyle 24/7 like some people are able to, it's more or less on the weekends only 🙁😢, but my husband/daddy and I make it work. 😄

@lilpanini I totally know what you mean. When my husband goes into "daddyspace" he kind of is the helicopter parent. I enjoy it, but there are times when I'm feeling like an older little/middle (9-12) when I'm just like "OMG staaaaaapuhhh 😫😣" but it makes him happy to do it, so I'm happy too 😋. So don't worry, there are caregivers out there that are looking for a sweet, wonderful little just like you 💜
In my situation I do whatever I enjoy if it is adult or little stuff. I love to color and I love cartoons but as far a toys I am very particular in what I like. Some I collect just to have it and never do anything with them. As a Little you find what makes you happy and what you are comfortable with and not force things that you do not like. There are no set rules. Only what you desire to be in your life and not what everyone else does. If you ever watch children closely not all like to color, or watch certain cartoons, or even like the same things as others and get attention differently with whoever is there parent or caretaker. So the same I think goes for us Little's as adults. Go with what makes you complete and do not do things that bore you. Just an opinion from an old Little...lol :craze:
I can to relate to this on some level. Though I do have a handful of little things I like to do; they are
all a bit modified. such as " adult" coloring books, and watching cartoons ( but ones adults would watch, such as Ghibli movies, classic 90s
cartoons, some Disney Pixar) I don't go to the park or have building blocks or read books that are kids books ( like if someone read me a story to help me sleep, it might be a fairytale, but a Grimms fairytale). But there are things that I do do, that are " little", like drink juice boxes or suck on a Paci, and have a stuffy, so the line is a little blurred.
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]