IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
It definitely depends on the little! Just like any relationship it is 100% unique and customizable. My Daddy and I don't have any punishment system in place. If I'm being especially naughty and he's had enough he will use his SeriousVoice™ and usually that's enough. I hate actually upsetting Daddy. Sometimes if he feels like punishing me he will give me a couple swats or tickle me until I give up (because let's be honest tickling can be torture!!!) and say I'm sorry. If it is a genuine issue that is seriously impacting our fundamental relationship then we put things on hold and talk it out.

But that being said, I know there are lots of little who need or request punishments of all varieties, from corporal/physical (ranging from impact to edging to things such as kneeling on rice) to more psychological and cognitive based like writing lines or being lectured, or restrictions/requirements, like not having a stuffie, or being required to wear something they don't want to, things like that. Try considering what you're comfortable doing and make sure to keep your limits clear from the start.
Another thing that's important to mention is that some littles aren't likely to get in trouble very much. I love to please more than just about anything, so unless things were set up for me to fail I'd probably not need very much. And of course, writing lines, standing in the corner, being grounded, loss of privileges, etc are perfectly reasonable punishments that could easily get an apology from your little.
By SplsihySplashy99
I love this question because being so new into the age regression age play with my boyfriend being the caregiver/daddy role I both don't see see him as the physical disciplining type as I don't think he could get into that role doing that do to me and I know for myself I really wouldn't enjoy it. Now there is nothing wrong with me being sent to the corner or something of that nature and talked to, but like stated above I think the dynamics work either way for different Littles and Caregivers.
It's certainly up to the little and the big.

Personally, I am not comfortable giving the traditional definition of punishment, that being something not enjoyed. I'd rather give a positive reinforcement than negative. In fact I won't give negative reinforcement at all. If a little wanted that, it would be considered a problem in the relationship.

Of course, some littles, particularly bratty ones, may enjoy particular faux punishments. As a hypothetical, perhaps they will be handcuffed to their caregiver, and pretend to be annoyed at that.

It all depends on your definition of punishment as well.
Personally, if the so called punishment is not enjoyed, or it is corporal punishment (physical) then it is not something I am willing to do.
(I will not spank, strike, hit or any such thing, even if requested)
I think punishment can be extremely important, depending on what kind of relationship it is with the DDLG thing. If it's a kink (which it isn't for my husband and I), I would imagine that half of the fun of the role is getting punished for being a brat.

In my case, I think punishment is necessary for when I am a total spoiled brat, and misbehave. My daddy isn't used to the DDLG thing just yet, but even just small punishments here and there totally work for us. We do stuff like:

*Early Bedtime
*Loss of toys/Playtime
*Slapping of hand (like when I try to play with knives or grab something I shouldn't.)
*Time-out (I want Daddy to give more time-out, but again, this is new to him. XD)
*Chores/Extra Homework

We don't do anything involving our DDLG relationship sexually, it just doesn't appeal to us. Our relationship as husband and wife and our relationship as Little and Daddy are completely separated.
It depends on the little. I personally would need a cg who has similar thoughts on punishment as you do. I am very hard on myself, so I respond very poorly to negative reinforcement. For me a disproving look or stern word is usually more than enough for consequences. I respond better with positive reinforcement. For example if I break a rule being asked "don't you want to be a good boy for daddy?" makes me want to do better, and knowing I'll be praised for good behavior makes me want to try harder
I feel like this question has been answered a million times already, but oh wells :P I think it definitely, definitely does depend on the little. Personally, I'm a huge fan of punishment xD I also think to some extent it depends on the relationship between the little and caregiver distance-wise, and otherwise. Some people don't necessarily like LDR punishment type situations because it isn't in person, and harder to like, actually do or enforce whatever. But yup yups, I don't think not being a huge fan of punishment makes you not a good fit, I think it's the same with everything, kinda. Some people you'll click with and some people you won't, but I don't think there's any one single thing that makes you automatically a bad fit for anyone, really. Okay I dunno if this is making sense, I need sleep, eeps. But hopefully it did. :)
This doesn’t make you a bad fit for most littles! Not every punishment should be a physical one. Talking about the situation is good, and then you could have your little write an essay or lines to really put in their head that they won’t do that action again. Punishments should always fit the crime and should always be for the sole purpose of helping your little one grow, so if you aren’t comfortable with it, don’t do it because it won’t be healthy for you or your little! If they talk badly or are disrespectful you could have them eat a food they don’t like. If they don’t do as they are told and put themselves in danger or are just misbehaving you could have them sit in the corner. Not everything needs to be spankies! Get creative and find things that make you and your little comfortable and that both of you agree upon! Best of luck!!
Punishments are really important to me but it doesn't really matter what the punishment is, I guess. Say I broke one of daddy's rules and he didn't punish me then I would probably continue to do it. The punishment could be time out, writing lines, talking or even spankings.
I think it's important as it puts me inline and shows the dominance of daddy or mommy. Nothing too bad but a little punishment is good for me and helps me know and understand more and it's hot. As well as this I think I enjoy some punishments so makes me cheeky and come out of my shell more to get attention off my mommy or daddy
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]