IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I have been struggling recently. I suffer from depression and anxiety and with this comes loads of insecurities. When I'm in a "funk" so to speak, I feel very worthless. I have strong feelings of not being good enough. My Daddy and I recently opened up with the expression of love. And with that came the feeling of impossibility. Our relationship started off solely physically intimate. As we explored, we realized that we were both interested in the lifestyle. He's my first, and only, Daddy and I, to my knowledge, am his only little. But I can't help but feel like it's not possible for him to love me. There have been little actions that he has expressed to make me feel this way, but for the most part, I'm pretty sure it's just me being insecure. Do any other littles struggle with this kind of feeling? If so, how to you get passed it? How do you avoid completely ruining things with your Daddy/Mommy?
The way I deal with my depression and bipolar disorder are through overwhelming confidence. Oh. And pills.

So whenever I start getting down on myself, I just overpower the doubt with confidence in myself. I force thoughts into my head that actively disbelieve in the other thoughts. Basically, I tell myself that those thoughts are lies, usually because they are. Why would I believe lies, even if I tell them to myself?

When that doesn't work, I rely on a very large support network of friends and family. My wife is great at that. My daddy helps too. Then I have friends and chat rooms I can go to with my problems. And if all of that doesn't work? I can call my IRL parents and they'll tell me nice things like how they're proud of me. That's a big coping mechanism for me.

If all that doesn't work, I start doing something else that helps me focus on something that isn't self deprecation. Like journaling! It's very helpful! Like the concept of morning pages works really well too. It's basically like stream of consciousness writing for two-three pages. It can help get the negative thoughts out onto paper, where they can be crumpled up and thrown in the garbage.

With my daddy/wife, the way I avoid ruining things is by realizing that I am a good person and a good catch. So if they, for any reason, want to stop being my wife/daddy, they are the ones that are losing. Not me. And you know? Just thinking that way makes me feel better. And when I feel very good about myself, my lovers seem to love me even more. My daddy says he loves to see me smile. So does my wife. Smiles and hugs help heal anything that's bothering you.
I have depression as well, I'd make sure to tell my Daddy how I'm feeling that day! He was never not reseptive to my need and would let me be in my little space for as long as I needed until I was ok. Sometimes he could coax me out of my mental funk by taking me out and just spending time with me! I'd say talk to your caregiver, tell him how you feel about anything! Also letting them know the signs helps them see the depression coming and they can be prepared to give you all the love/attention/hugs you need before you even know you needed them!
By Rose_Willow
I've never had a daddy, nor anyone to really take care of me. I have severe anxiety and sometimes my head space scares me. I'm not even sure why. Not to mention I'm very insecure about the way I look, I'm scared no daddy would ever want me. A broken little.

I usually just calm myself down, with some water and tea. I try different ways to lose weight or to get rid of my scars. I feel like the more I try to care for it the more secure I am about it. At least I try to keep that mind set..
I think in any relationship you should let the other one know things that they said that make you feel sad and also let them know about how you're feeling, especially something as serious as depression. It helps me to put on my favorite music or reading a book or watching your favorite tv show. Even if you aren't really into it, it helps to just have it there
You are not alone at all in these feelings! :remind: I struggle daily with depression, anxiety and an eating disorder. It is very hard to deal with these emotions at times but it is key to communicate with your Caregiver when you are feeling these kinds of doubts. The more you communicate the less these feelings occur, or so I have found. Saying "i love you" for the first time in a relationship of any kind can be a very big and sometimes scary step. It often can cause you to second guess your relationship and how everything is really going. But it is key to remember the reasons you fell in love in the first place. Why do YOU feel love for your Caregiver? Remember those things and it will help you feel more secure in your relationship. It has always helped me. I believe in you!
xoxo Vivi :heart:
Horribly. I've been abused all my life from my parents, as well as growing up with depression and anxiety, and on top of that I'm a big little... I've always felt worthless and horrible with my past daddy and even though he told me he loved me how I was, there was some times he slipped up and said mean things about my weight and that brought me down a lot.. but, now he's like my friend with benefits kinda thing and he thinks I'm very beautiful and hasn't said anything mean about my weight. Even though I believe him, I still have these past experiences that ruin it for me. It's tough :tears:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]