IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I have been wanting to use a pacifier but I don't know how my girlfriend would react so I've been waiting to get one until I talk to her about it. I would love to use one though. I feel like it could really help with stress and everything and make sure that when I'm in my little space, I'm comfortable.
Yup, I have two adult pacifiers myself, and I love using them. They are perfect for when I feel little, and need to relax. I use them the most in the evening when I'm winding down for bed.
I identify as age 2-5 depending on play and where I am in little space, but I still use a Paci.
I wouldn't worry about you little "age", just try what feel right for you. My very first adult Paci was actually
from a amazon, came in a pack of three and was super affordable. They didn't have the quality of a Nuk 6/7 Paci would,
but if you are unsure of if you will like it or not, you could try amazon just to get an inexpensive one ( and actually decent quality for price)
just to see if you like the feel of it. personally I love Paci from an online shop called scummy Sweets. A lovely little runs the shop and hand personalizing all of them herself. they're beautiful and top notch. ( though a bit expensive, but worth price)
I use a normal baby paci c: I have a small mouth so an adult paci would be too big to fit in it ,-, I suggest getting pacis from Walmart. I'd say go to the dollar store but the plain pacis there have too small of a nub to suck on, even for someone who has a small mouth like me sadly :c I wish you the best of luck finding a paci however! :hi:
I recently just purchased an adult pack and I love it! I tried using just a normal pack from the store but found it wasn't comfy in my mouth and always fell out. I ordered a pack of 2 off Amazon they were a bit pricey 40 dollars with shipping it they are super duper cute and I want more lol
yes yes yes!!! i have an adult paci and it really really helped me go into little space everytime daddy is not around and im having a hard time to be little. It's one of the must haves hehehe
Well, I tried it once, felt weird and tossed my adult one out. I slowly reconsidered it, thinking about how I missed it. I bought another, after talking to my Daddy, extensively. And now, I love it. It helps with snoring. And I feel so completely safe, cared for and loved when I have it for snuggling with Daddy.
At first, I wasn't attracted to pacifiers. Then once I saw other littles using them, I decided to try one. Turns out, I love pacis! I like how they make me feel instantly little. They're also fun to fall asleep with.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]