IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Me and my Daddy are long distance and I've recently built up a large collection of stickers. I've seen other littles and their caregivers do sticker charts for good behavior and I want to do that. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about things like what I should get stickers for doing, if its better to do daily or weekly, or anything else that might be helpful. Thank you!
By MissMissyDoll
I used to have a chart with my ex Daddy! It wasn't a sticker chart, it was a magnetic wipe and erase board. They sell tons of them for kids, you can find premade ones almost anywhere. But anyway I'm sure you could still get ideas from it possibly even though we didn't use stickers.
My chart had listed my daily expectations for me and I'd get a star put down for each completed thing listed. My things listed were things like
*Do Cleaning Chores (these were our agreed upon household chores that I was responsible for. He helped out too around the house but as he worked and I didn't, I did the majority of the cleaning.)
*Do Self Care Chores (these were things like shower, dress, brush teeth, etc.)
*Take medication and keep up with medical appointments (like if I had a doctors appointment I'd have to schedule it and attend it)
*Stay Healthy (this meant to try and do some sort of light exercise daily, take vitamins, eat healthily, drink lots of water, see a friend to socialize with them, and/or call my family)
*Message Daddy throughout the day to check in (he liked for me to text him during the day and to let him know what I was doing.)
And
*Talk to Daddy honestly about what's going on with me (we had meetings nightly when I would tell him about the good and bad things throughout my day. This one was included with "message Daddy".)
*Follow all of my rules (I got a star for following all of my rules that day, note that this chart was not a complete list of my rules)

Anyway, I hope you can get some ideas from the chart that we used. My relationship with this Daddy DID end unfortunately but it really wasn't all bad.

PS. Wow! It was really kinda crazy pulling out that old chart again from the drawer! I hadn't even looked at it in ages! Haha
Attachments
Chore chart for little me
Chore chart for little me
IMG_9196.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 17020 times
MissMissyDoll wrote:I used to have a chart with my ex Daddy! It wasn't a sticker chart, it was a magnetic wipe and erase board. They sell tons of them for kids, you can find premade ones almost anywhere. But anyway I'm sure you could still get ideas from it possibly even though we didn't use stickers.
My chart had listed my daily expectations for me and I'd get a star put down for each completed thing listed. My things listed were things like
*Do Cleaning Chores (these were our agreed upon household chores that I was responsible for. He helped out too around the house but as he worked and I didn't, I did the majority of the cleaning.)
*Do Self Care Chores (these were things like shower, dress, brush teeth, etc.)
*Take medication and keep up with medical appointments (like if I had a doctors appointment I'd have to schedule it and attend it)
*Stay Healthy (this meant to try and do some sort of light exercise daily, take vitamins, eat healthily, drink lots of water, see a friend to socialize with them, and/or call my family)
*Message Daddy throughout the day to check in (he liked for me to text him during the day and to let him know what I was doing.)
And
*Talk to Daddy honestly about what's going on with me (we had meetings nightly when I would tell him about the good and bad things throughout my day. This one was included with "message Daddy".)
*Follow all of my rules (I got a star for following all of my rules that day, note that this chart was not a complete list of my rules)

Anyway, I hope you can get some ideas from the chart that we used. My relationship with this Daddy DID end unfortunately but it really wasn't all bad.

PS. Wow! It was really kinda crazy pulling out that old chart again from the drawer! I hadn't even looked at it in ages! Haha
Miss Missy Doll, I LOVE your chart! It brings back so many awesome memories for me!
I'm glad that you both liked it! Like I said, this one was bought online forever ago. However, I have since then seen them being sold at Target and Ollie's and some other places. You could also always make your own! Good luck! =)
Oh my goodness! I would love to have a sticker chart for rules and chores and such! That would make me so happy! I think it would be fun to make it unique to you and base it upon things that you and your caregiver find important for the both of you in your relationship. I think I am going to discuss this with my own daddy and see what he thinks, because we have been talking about a sticker chart for potty untraining since I am an AB and we want it to be full time and without hesitation so we are considering that, but how amazing would it be to have 2 sticker charts!!!! Anyways I hope you have/had good luck with your own sticker chart!
Hey there!! I love this topic!! Thank you for bringing it up. I want to introduce this sort of thing with my DD. I was thinking of putting things like cleaning my room, making my bed, brushing my hair and my teeth. Normal self-care sorts of things. I have very severe depression and sometimes these tasks are extremely difficult for me but having a reward system would be helpful. let us know how it goes!!
xoxo Vivi
My long distance daddy wanted me to do a sticker chart for rewards and I love it because I love stickers and rewards. I think it is a very fun way to do rewards. Who doesn't love getting a sparkly of puffy sticker to add onto the chart. I love looking at all the stickers and smiling knowing I did something right. :)
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]