IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Same here! Like when I'm big I hate being touched or somebody being dominate over me and telling me what to do, but in littlespace it is the BEST THING EVER! Or Barbie movies, little kid songs, or even coloring books drive me crazy when I am big, but when I'm little I love all of those things.
I have clinical anxiety, and when I'm big going out and doing anything around people is my least favorite thing to do. Talking and interacting with anyone is a chore. However, when I'm little, I want to tell everyone all about my Hogwarts house and my favorite dinosaur and all the things I know about flowers. I just sort of become a social butterfly out of nowhere!
I despise the color pink and dressing up in pretty dresses and skirts when i’m big, but as soon as i turn little, all i want is to wear a pretty pink dress. and i think princess movies are overrated when big, but they also bring me into little space which is ironic yet makes me happy as a little
Coloring.

I really dont like coloring or coloring books (my fiancee loves those adult coloring books but I just cant get into them), but I love coloring in little mode, including coloring apps on my iPod.

Aaaand that's ironic considering that I'm a digital artist. Go figure. 😅
By Deleted User 51423
I would agree with Jesse and a couple others - when I'm big, I take charge, I'm a strong independent person. I don't like to follow rules as much as I usually make them. I run the world (in my world), but it's tiring. when I'm little, I want rules and my daddy to take control. I enjoy not having to be in control. I like being cuddled and babied and nurtured and taken care of. Also, I don't dress or speak little when I have to be big.
I don't like coloring books, specifically the adult coloring books, when I'm big. People say they're relaxing, but for me they always cause me stress making sure the page looks perfect, the colors are in the right places, etc. But when I'm feeling little, there's nothing I like more than pulling out a coloring book while I watch a movie or something.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]