IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
deerest wrote:Sometimes several times a week, sometimes only a few times a month. It varies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Either I can't figure out to or there isn't a way to edit my post! But to answer your other question, yes, I switch between being little and being a caregiver :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Lacie828
I'm totally having that problem right now of finding time to be little and learning when to not be in little space. I'm in college so sometimes ill wear my hair in pinktails or wear bows and bring snacks that little me loves to school so I'm in touch with my little side though not in little space. Sometimes when I'm at home I'll listen to Disney music and carry my stuffie around while doing big girl things. I'm learning how to indulge my little self while still being productive. I have a lot of trouble going into full little space without a caretaker. Good luck!!
I am littke alot, I find it the perfect time when I'm going to bed or relaxing I get the best sleep as a little. When my daughter is at her dad's or I find myself alone for the day I turn into little mode. But it just is the perfect coping method for me. I try to bring that side out b of me everyday in some way, hiding who you are isn't a very good thing to do. Being little gives me freedom from adulting and the rest of the world. But it boils down to how often you need those safe and secure feeling some littles are always in little mode others only once in a while. At first I had issues not being in little mode all the time but with practice I can easily switch now.
By cherry_goo
I don'the think I'be personally found balance because I don'the get many opportunities to be little. Before bed is a common time for me to be little, I might play with a toy after brushing my teeth or something. I wish I could have dedicated, uninterrupted Littlespace time everyday
I normally get in my little space after doing all the adulting I need to do that day. XD It's nice to come home and relax and just be carefree and innocent. X3 I try to be in it as often as possible but make sure I keep it in balance with my normal live as well.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]