IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
A munch is a casual social gathering for people involved in or interested in this adult dynamic. Feel free to toss around your ideas for a local munch meet-up or list dates, times, and locations for already-set munches.
By JuneStar
I know this is too late (Happy Easter!) but I was thinking that perhaps someone might be interested in setting up a littles Easter egg hunt next year. I use to love Easter egg hunts when I was a kid! It's a shame that adults don't really do it. :(

I was thinking that the night before the Easter munch that littles could either get to get together or singularly dye a few eggs. Depending on how many littles or babies were going to attend, they could dye just a couple (2-3), a few (5-6), or a lot (10-12). (Probably more than less because dying eggs is pretty fun and you can be super creative!)

Everyone could meet either at someone's home (maybe with a private, decent-sized backyard) or a reserved area (a park or some such that can be reserved for a private party). Littles could dress up pretty dresses and cute outfits. The Bigs or Caregivers could hide the eggs while the littles are playing together for a few minutes.

Littles could hunt eggs, put them into their very own egg basket, and bring them to their Caregiver or a designated Big as an accomplishment.

After egg hunting everyone could have a bit of lunch and just relax together. Perhaps a potluck type lunch so everyone could make a little something to share.

I'm just brainstorming here. Ideas, suggestions, thoughts..?
By Magnus
i used to be really really good at easter egg hunts. i do miss those... i've seen adults do easter egg hunts with like little mini alcohol bottles in the eggs instead of candy :P
By JuneStar
Ah! That' a very cute twist on Easter egg hunting! I didn't think of that at all. That could go over very well for the Bigs in the community. I know, as a little, I'd love hiding eggs for Daddy to find. Hmm... I wonder if this type of thing is already set up in my area! Although, a littles theme to it would be best.
By Magnus
yeah i know a lot of littles would love the idea of tugging in daddy's sleeve getting him to play along with them. everyone wins
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]