IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hi i am new to all this. I currently have a litle as a "non romantic" little. We talka bout life, similar interests, and such. But so far, nothing in the little area. Pus, there are times when my little rarelt speaks or doesn't respond to messages. Is it okay to have more than one little at a time?

Just ant feedback
It's 100% fine to have multiple littles you're attached to as long as all of them know and agree on that type of poly relationship. PLENTY of people are polyamorous. You can't be greedy and neglect how the current one may feel about you getting another one. Be honest and let them know what is going on with you and that you want another little to take care of as well. Sometimes 2 people just don't match up even if they have major things in common, you know?
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]