IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By Marcella_beautiful1
I'm a new little and I have been interested in the Daddy dom/little girl sub relationship for a long time but I did not know what it was called until I started researching it. My question is generally does a Daddy dom like to be called daddy all of the time or just during role play or would that just depend on the Daddy? Also, I read about littles wanting a lot of attention- but is it okay for a little to want all of a Daddy doms attention while spending time with him or should that just be during play? I am curious about other daddy dom/little girl sub relationships and what may be common rules that I'm not aware of since I'm new to being a little girl sub
I feel in a DDlg relationship you should be calling me Daddy at all times, otherwise it's more roleplaying. The levels of attention is going to depend on the couple, some like always being together, some need time to do their own thing.

Like you said, a lot of the rules are just going to be whatever works best for your Daddy and you.
I do so love when my little calls me daddy. I know that some people are uncomfortable with this in public. This comes back to being able to talk with each other and agree on things like this. This relationship, like any other relationship, takes open and honest communication. Both the care giver and the little need to talk to each other.

As for how much of your caregivers time you are taking up, that depends on both of your needs and may change from day to day. If you are feeling neglected you need to let them know.
There are so many different names to use! I recommend simply asking him. It's really the only way to find out. He could be Daddy, Master, Sir, etc. Sometimes it may depend on how he's feeling. Daddy when you cuddle, Master when you're not :wink:
I'll admit that I'm new to 'being a caregiver' or 'Daddy' to a little, but I'm not new to wanting to see those I care about happy. That being said I like to be called Daddy. It makes me feel important. It makes me feel warm inside and worth the effort. ... To me it's not JUST in the name/title it's more in actions. The love we share. that it want I cherish.
Personally I love being called Daddy all the time or at least whenever they are comfortable with it. That being said no one should ever call me Daddy unless they really mean it... I've had my heart broken by little ones who it was only a game to. I'm not sure how other people feel but to me the title of Daddy, as well as prince or princess are among the most intimate and meaningful titles that could ever be shared. As for time personally I am someone who enjoys giving pretty much all of my attention when I'm with my little one, it seems like I have Infinite Energy when it comes to a little who is mine. The need to be needed, the want to be wanted, the desire to be desired... Every relationship is unique every little and caregiver is unique sometimes you just have to find who is right for you or both of you need to work towards a shared goal. All of these things are something that you would discuss with a perspective partner.
Yassss!

It makes me smile just thinking about it. 😊😊

It's more than just a word tho...I mean...ideally I'd want to be with someone who wanted to call me that all the time. In a weird way I suppose it makes me feel needed/wanted, almost as if she were placing me on a pedestal. For me it's a reminder that I'm her #1 everytime she says it. It's like a special little gift just for me, that only she can give me.

🦋🦋I get butterflies just thinking about it.🦋🦋
Yassss!

It makes me smile just thinking about it. 😊😊

It's more than just a word tho...I mean...ideally I'd want to be with someone who wanted to call me that all the time. In a weird way I suppose it makes me feel needed/wanted, almost as if she were placing me on a pedestal. For me it's a reminder that I'm her #1 everytime she says it. It's like a special little gift just for me, that only she can give me.

🦋🦋I get butterflies just thinking about it.🦋🦋
Personally being called daddy is amazing all the time! Although I dont mind any other respectful and informative names a little may come up for me Haha! I think it's part of having fun in the lifestyle! It doesint bnb always have to be 100 percent serious! But I would agree about asking or at least discussing the subject with you're daddy!
Being called "Daddy" is something that should be earned and not given. If you assume that role, then you assume the responsibilities that go along with the title. However, I do enjoy being called Daddy from someone who feels in their heart that I am the right person for them. And as long as they are willing to commit to the relationship as much as I, i have no issues with it.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]