IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Even though theres more littles the use bigs i thaink we should have are own private chat just for us to discuss about are littles and idk maybe make planes to somehow meet with are littles like i guess a play date without us haveing to go to a event that cost maybe to much for us bigs to get tickets for and other thing's like if you want to surprise you little but you want to tell people who are apart of this community if yall get what im saying
DaddyChristian132 wrote: 5 years ago Even though theres more littles the use bigs i thaink we should have are own private chat just for us to discuss about are littles and idk maybe make planes to somehow meet with are littles like i guess a play date without us haveing to go to a event that cost maybe to much for us bigs to get tickets for and other thing's like if you want to surprise you little but you want to tell people who are apart of this community if yall get what im saying

Hi,

The site is for everyone within the community. The default chat room, Conversation, is for all topics, regardless of community identity. Just in case you thought it was, it is not a littles only chat. If you would like to create your own separate chat room through our system for a specific topic or personality type then you're welcome to do so. You generally do not need preapproval to create a chat room here. Otherwise, the main chat room is not specific to any certain type within our community group and we are not necessarily leaving Caregivers out simply because the site focuses on littlespace and regression as primary, core aspects of the community.

It may be worth noting that there is a section on the community forum that is specifically targeted to open discussions with Caregivers. You are more than welcome to utilize that portion of the forum as well to discuss Caregiver-specific topics or discussions you only want Caregivers to become involved in here. You have much higher chances of receiving more feedback when posting on the forum than when posting within a chat room since chat room messages can quickly become lost in active conversation and fewer people will view the original question/topic. Forum topics stay for years while chat room messages stay for minutes, or hours at best. Forum topics are also indexed by and searchable through Google, and that makes posting on the forum itself more valuable in spreading education and awareness about our community, assisting others within the community, and even encouraging others to become more active or involved in online safe spaces.
*Note: I moved this topic to the appropriate Ask a Caregiver portion of the site since it's obviously directed to that specific CGL group.

Also, please be mindful that we have a zero tolerance policy on using our site or chat system to build external groups--including external chat groups. This is addressed on our Community Rules page. While you may create a chat room through our system for a specific community identity, you are not welcome to request or suggest those persons go elsewhere to become involved in further conversation or discussion.

Thanks.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]