Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I wish there was a way to bring sanity to insane Behavior personality traits, but there isn't. It sounds like this person was not sincere with his intentions or feelings. Or it could have been a myriad of other unknown factors. While I can't comment on an individual's decision to back out of an agreement and run away, I can say that the young lady who felt closer than she had ever felt now knows what to look for. That closeness. That Bond. The universe has a way of working things out. That man was obviously not the right one for her, but I guarantee the right one will come along and match her perfectly. Patience is a virtue and time is on our side.
Hi
I too had a daddy. I admit the relationship was not long, but we supposedly had a connection (online graduating to meeting). Then one night he said he'll message me tomorrow and me still in my little space is all excited for tomorrow, but when I wake up our conversations had been deleted. I had never felt so crushed before. The next day I awakened to a message from him. He tells me he's sorry, there was a family emergency and he can't deal with anything anymore. Then just before he just deleted the account again, he said if he doesn't get back in 2 days then forget about him. I had tried to talk to him, but it didn't work. I ended up stuck in little space for days. I tried to talk to a friend (outside the community) but he didn't understand. He thought I was being silly.
It's so hard to find a daddy and in the chat rooms, everyone wants to be a daddy.

Having a significant other does not have anything […]

In general, I suggest that when someone wants to f[…]

It’s, most logically, probably just stress-i[…]

Calling all little boys

<3 Another little boy rallying to the cause. I'[…]