IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share favorite or interesting recipes.
I’m not sure about you guys, but I’m in love with everything Buffalo chicken!!!

Ingredients
2 thin-cut boneless chicken breasts
1 bottle buffalo sauce
1 packet ranch seasoning mix, divided
1 stick butter
1 8-oz. package low-fat cream cheese
1 1/4 c. whole milk
1/2 Box Bowtie Pasta
1 tbsp. Sliced green onions

Directions
-Place chicken breasts in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag, along with 1/4 cup buffalo sauce and 1/2 packet ranch seasoning. Close bag and toss until chicken is thoroughly coated.

-Coat a sauté pan with cooking spray, then add chicken and cook over medium heat, 5 to 6 minutes per side. In a medium-sized saucepan, melt butter, then add 1/4 cup buffalo sauce and cream cheese, whisking to combine. Slowly add in milk, continuing to whisk.

-Add remaining ranch seasoning and keep whisking until a sauce has formed. (It will thicken as it cools.) Cook pasta according to package instructions, then drain and toss in sauce. Dice chicken into bite-sized pieces and toss into pasta mixture.

-Serve in bowls and top with green onions.
I love anything with buffalo chicken. So I’ll definitely be trying this recipe. I made a variation of it back when I was vegan and it was so good. Now that I’m back to eating meat I’ll have to try this.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]