IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share favorite or interesting recipes.
By KinderCanuck
The last few days I’ve been craving bbq wings. Anybody have a great recipe they want to share? I’m not fond of a lot of “heat” as far as spices go but I do like lots of interesting flavour and texture.

Looking forward to a deluge of recipes!
By ShikaHime
Hello hai yes, I love mixing sauces and most of my sauces come out supper tasty. They sound a little weird but hopefully you'd give them a try~ ::3: ::3:

Pineapple BBQ sauce (Personal Recipe):

I like to take a small crock-pot to cook the sauce in so that the pineapples get super soft, along with the chicken wings.
- Sweet baby rays BBQ sauce : however many bottles you'd like, its both tasty and affordable.
- Garlic powder, Onion powder, Cilantro,and pepper added to liking.
- 1 half cut fresh pineapple, into small chunks or however you'd like, sometimes I do rings if I really want a lot in there but the smaller the better to eat with the wings.
- Rub the chicken wings down in butter.
- However many wings you'd like to eat with it. Throw everything in the crock-pot, along with the wings, cook for about 3-4 hours on high so that everything is nice and soft. Highly recommend serving with mashed potatoes. You can also shred the wings for BBQ sandwichs, the left over sauce freezes well also.
Remember you don't have to use a crockpot! a deep pan on a stone will work as well too! just remember to cover it with a lid.
________________________________________________________________________________________~

Dr pepper BBQ sauce: (Taken straight from Sauce Link! )

This is a personal fav. of mine, things mixed together you would never thought was tasty but it's highly addictive!

- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- One 12-ounce can Dr. Pepper
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ancho or New Mexican chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fine-ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt

1. In a heavy saucepan, melt the butter. Sauté the onion and garlic in the butter until translucent, about 10 minutes. Add all the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 15 minutes, until the flavors have blended. Continue cooking until the sauce begins to thicken, 20 to 30 minutes. Taste and adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper if desired.

2. Let the sauce cool for about 10 minutes or until it is warm but no longer "boiling" hot. Puree with an immersion or traditional blender-this will make the sauce thicker. Let cool. The sauce will keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.

3. Brush it on food 5 to 15 minutes before the cooking time is finished. If desired, serve extra on the side.

Hope you enjoy them! :3 Good luck on your wing adventure!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]