IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Advertise your chat group, discuss groups you've joined, or find a new group here!
Forum rules: 
Do NOT post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
Only post your usernames to other chat programs in your profile or exchange them only through private messages.

Feel free to review our community rules at any time.
By Bells
H3llokitten wrote:I recently made a kik group chat and I need memberssss. It's for daddies/mommies/littles/switches, anyone really! My goal is to just have a bunch of people where everyone can make friends and just talk about whatever :3 It's 18+ only. I'm the admin, and I WILL kick anyone who is making everyone uncomfortable, or if you're rude/mean, you will be kicked. I want it to be a safe place to make friends ^.^ Lemme know if you're interested.
I'm interested!!!
By WantMyDaddy
Hi, please can I join too? :)
Im new and hoping to make new friends.. I'm shy to begin with but can be really outgoing once I'm comfortable :)
By Apoxz
I'm absolutely interested! Daddy here, you can add me via [REMOVED] if you'd like. If not i understand :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Last edited by Motherly 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Edited by Admin to remove username for chat program
By Littleleelee
I would very much like to join if that is okay, my kik name is on my profile. I am a little, and ive been looking for friends so maybe this a good step for me :)
By darksun
Hey there! This sounds like fun so needless to say I'm very interested! My Kik is in my profile if there's still room.
By SecretLittle
Hi! I have yet to meet anyone on here, I'm still learning how this all works. I've never used kik, but I'm willing to learn if someone would private message me and help me out? Then when I get it set up I'd really really really love to join this group. <3 <3 <3
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]