IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Advertise your chat group, discuss groups you've joined, or find a new group here!
Forum rules: 
Do NOT post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
Only post your usernames to other chat programs in your profile or exchange them only through private messages.

Feel free to review our community rules at any time.
Hi,

Are there any Christian littles (or middles) here? I have been a Christian my whole life and have always been drawn to certain aspects of BeDeeSeM, mostly D/S. When I found out about CGL everything seemed to click, and now I have a wonderful CG! Sometimes I struggle with balancing my faith with my lifestyle, and it turns out that there are others who do too; so a Little friend and I are starting a Littles Bible study. We have a kik group for people who are interested called Crown of Beauty. :read:

If you would like to be added, please share your kik name :)

- Wini
I was a catholic for 10 years and a baptist for 9... I only discovered my desire for a ddlg relationship after I left the church but i believe that God loves you for who you are no matter what

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]