IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Bunny_Brat
Does anyone else have a favorite song that puts them in Littlespace or that reminds them of Littlespace? Mine is "Pretend" by Lights.
Its a guilty pleasure, but hearing music by Lana Del Rey gets me into little space. Just because she tends to refer to her significant other as 'daddy' a lot.

Also when I hear a band or song I know Daddy likes it instantly makes me think of him ^^ Ill go full little and want him so bad
Music is super important to me. I have sensitive batty ears. So when I'm in little space, I listen to anything and everything. That's how I was raised, y'see. I didn't listen to any special music when I was little. I just like music in general. I always listen to music in littlespace!
Crybaby really helps me get there idk I mean heavy overtones of AB in the music video pros helps also anytime I hear teen titans theme song I go full little I sing along and do the moves I just loved that show so much as a kid it brings me right into the little mood
By EndxDreams
my favorite music in littlespace might as well be really.. any songlike poem, or lips of an angel, i used to sing it in in singstar pop like.. alot but today even tho its that kinda song it calms down and im happy for it. i suggest listening to it maybe once,

:paci: :heart: :heart: :paci:

:sleep:
RAWWRR
Melanie martinez!! I love her songs and the lyrics are very dd/lg related with cute baby instruments here and there my favorite is pacify her and sippy cup 💕💕💕love love love her and anything pop-ish to dance in little space and color my pretty disney books.
Hailey is really good too, and 90's pop is what really makes me remember my childhood :heart:

Babygirl :arr:
ahhh! i love "pretend" i literally feel like no one ever knows about it, so that was superrr refreshing to hear someone else feels the same about it. but the music that gets me feeling little the fastest would probably have to be vocaloid songs! especially "melt" by hatsune miku!!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]