IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Bunny_Brat
I just bought my first two pacifiers today, what do yours look like and what do you call them? Mind are pacis, one is white with a pink flower and the other is purple and says "Love bug" :pacy:
I have quite a few, but my favorite it my blue, butterfly style shield adult paci. It's only my favorite because it has an adult nipple, otherwise I like my minnie mouse ones!! I call them my Pacis!
By deerest
I have two, one with a smaller nuk shield that was modified with a nuk 5 nipple, and one with a bigger shield and a bigger nipple likes onesies down under sells. I call them pacifiers because that's what we called them when I was a kid! We never had a cute nickname for them. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi... I just bought myself my first two binkies from Onesies Downunder... I'm super excited to get them in the mail (any day now! :craze: ). One is black and the other is a cream (off white) color, both having adult nipples... I call the binkies, but I'm also used to seeing them be called paci's. :pacy:
I like the Gerber First Essentials latex pacifier ones that have the round "faces" best personally. I call mine my "binky". Hehe I attached a picture of me and my binky. If that's not allowed let me know and I'll remove it! =)
Attachments
IMG_9189.JPG
IMG_9189.JPG (467.69 KiB) Viewed 5439 times
Hi!! I'm new so I haven't got my pacifier yet. I order a cute pink one that should be coming in any day now!! I'm super excited to find out how I like it.
SecretLittle wrote: 7 years ago Hi!! I'm new so I haven't got my pacifier yet. I order a cute pink one that should be coming in any day now!! I'm super excited to find out how I like it.
Update:
It came in! I like it so far, although it's not the same color it said online. We'll see what I think after I use it awhile.
By milky
I only have one adult pacifier! And having tried to use infant pacies before, and it just hurt my teeth haha. It was a huge relief when I got my first one off of amazon.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SX522_.jpg

It's a soft baby blue pacy and it's the perfect size for my mouth ; u ; it also has hard little rubber bumpers on the end that help a lot if your teeth accidentally chew down on the rubber. It makes a little wheezing sound when I suck on it, but it's actually not too bad! :D I think it sounds sorta cute. It helps calm me a lot tbh.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]