IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
SmittenKittenBliss wrote: 6 years ago Yes, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ☺🌟💖✨🙌it looks as if there are many of us. Maybe we should be friends? Let's keep talking.... The other real question is: Are there Daddies, Mommies, Caregivers that want littles that are real age over 20something? It seems like many want younger in chronological age. I haz a sad😞
They are out there, for sure :) My daddy looks after me and we're both around the same real age (30s) but it does seem to be true that most are looking for younger real-age littles. I can't speak for the DD/lg dynamic but it's certainly true for the DD/lb dynamic :)
One of my little friends RL age is 32. I was completely shocked when I first met her. I didn't think she was a day past 30 because of the way she interacted with me. But it made me feel so much better because I could go to her about any little questions I have since she is experienced more than me. :3
Meeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm 34 and a little. There may be few of an i don't think we are in high demand (at least not in my experience) but we are here nonetheless, being Daddyless like the others. IS it just me, or are littles our age having it harder of a time to find a Daddy than the younger littles? I could be completely wrong. Just wondering.
Me too! Im pushing closer for forty.... You young 30-somethings make me feel old. lol :hi: Im always looking for adult littles around my real age for friends. I am a Female (apparently there was confusion because of my name)...
Me me!!! I exist!!! *jumps up... I'm in my 30s and Canadian middle! Hi. How is everyone?? My middle range though is 13-16. I love clothes a d accessories!! Big Disney fanatic! So glad there are others that are my age group. New to the lifestyle ..I would have embraced this side of me earlier if I knew it was a thing !
I am actually a 34 year old little and a sissy little at that. So yes littles come in all ages and sizes. I will always be a Little. Don't ever think you're to old to be a little. Find you a mommy or daddy that doesn't mind how old you really are and only see you as a little.
Me!!! I'll be 39 this year. I've been a little "officially" for 2 years. My boyfriend and I made a friend who introduced us to it and we kinda realized that's how our relationship already was. It just really fit and I'm so very lucky. He's the best Daddy ever. My friend and I occasionally have play dates but I'd really love to meet more little even if only online.
By BonBeau
I'm 33! I'm a middle. I like hanging out with middle/littlees that are physically younger but it'd be nice to know some people closer to my real age too. A problem I run into is that I only want a care giver that is older than me. There are a ton CG that are under 25. I know there are older folks around but it's hard to find them. Anyone feel the same way?
I'm 30 this year (and *finally* realized I was a Little this year too...though I guess there were a lot of signs, I just didn't know that they meant anything other than that I liked being 'childish' sometimes. lol). My bf is my Daddy, and he's 3 years older than me. It works out good for us I think! ^^
By BabygirlJ1821
I am 38 and new to this all. I have always loved to color, watch all things Disney, sing all things Disney, dressing up when I can, and LOVE stuffies and what so much more!! My daddy and I are still learning everything and I have to say I am much happier being little.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]