IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I'm biologically 32. I'm a switch but definitely have both sides strong. I am very glad to meet other littles, caregivers and switches who are also in their 30s - 40s around here! I also wonder if there are any folks in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and beyond, and if so, how long they have been practicing and what it's like to grow bodily "old" as a little. I think that would be super cool to hear about.
SUPER excited to see all of y'all on here. I thought there was something wrong with me bc I seem to be stuck in teenage mode. At 41. Good to know there are others out there 😏👍😉
By littl3on3
Me... :) Hi! ... I'm 37... *waves* I just thought something was wrong with me for the longest time... I just learned about all this a few months ago, but it all makes so much sense now.
Yes, they do exist! :) I'm 35 and a little/middle. The first littles I ever ran into in person were actually around my own age (vs much younger) and that has definitely had a positive impact on me.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]