IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I am!! Im 34 and a little. I actually think that at this point I have a better idea of who my little side is and how to nurture that side of myself even when a Big isnt around. I know or knew quite a few littles who were "older", some even in their 60s. Its a mentality and I think with spaces like this, people will be able to share more of this side of themselves and as users of the internet age so will the people on sites like this.
By Deleted User 32353
I mean I knew a guy who was a little in his 60s, and his mommy was his wife and same age, they were kinda cute together sadly I tend to go anti social to some for a while and lost contact with them, they were very kind. c:
So I'm pretty sure a few do, and one of my best friends is an AB and he's in his early 30s.
:craze: If littles don't happen in this age range I am screwed. I will always be younger than any paper can say. I might have children of my own but it doesn't mean that I don't want someone to care for me. 🦄🍭🐶🌈
I'm little! I'm 33 and only just discovered the CG/l community a few months ago, but I've been little for a looong time. Never had a Cg though, so dunno if I'm good at being little or if I'm just really immature XD Guess I shall find out one day! Either that, or I shall simply assume that I'm very weird. Either's good :nodyes:
:yay: Good to see there are some other 30+ little out there!

So glad I found this site, so nice to find a community where you can chat about things you like with no judgement! :yay:

Anyone else everyfeel like the older they get the more natural it is to regress and be your little self?
Well I'm 32, will be 33 before the year ends and just realized that being Little is a thing and it's not me being weird, it's actually a big relief. And that there are quite a lot out there who actually are similar to my age makes me even happier^^ :yay:
I is 34 and I'm a little/middle, and sometimes and adult teen, depending on my moods. Lol. Certain situations, places, or people will put me into different little spaces.

But I pretty much always like to color, mostly adult color books. Sometimes, especially online I slip into little talk too. Lol.
I am About to turn 42 and just figured out that I'm a little, Not just a submissive. Now to figure out how to balance work, life, and little space. Glad I found a place to help me out and maybe make some new friends. Still trying to pinpoint an age as I like my stuffies but I'm an independent brat when I want to be lol
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]