IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I thought of this when I was watching nick jr today, what's everyone elses favorite places to watch stuff?
My favorite is probably netflix.. !~ I like my little pony, tinkerbell, and anime
all i can think of otherwise is Nick Jr., Disney / Disney Jr., Crunchyroll an Netflix
oh yeah ! I know those places, right now im watching yuru yuri its really funny >u<
ooh, the best funny anime has to be the daily lives of average high school boys!! if anyone wants a funny show thats my number one !
my favourite place to watch movies/anime/etc would have to be... inside a fort filled with candy! and ofcourse a verrrry comfy pillow to probabbly sleep on knoing me id fall asleep no matter the movie or anime. ik a shame but itll happen so i come preparreeed
RAWRRRR
:sleep: :arr:
I typically watch anime on kissanime (though it's been having troubles lately) so I've kinda fallen off the anime train. I've been watching Netflix under my blanket in my bed with my cat (she hates me because she doesn't like cuddles and I do) and my stuffies and body pillows. I make it nice and toasty! :3
Netflix and chrunchroll for like apps and stuff but if you want to free movies and tv shows online i goto yesmovies or gomovies dey aw not gud wit de movies. Dow my daddy dosent like me goin on dea talkin about stealin money an stuff. I tell my daddy dat people put dease up fo people like me who aw broke an need a way out lol. Also for anime. I goto kissanime or anilinkz those two websites i say aw ranked on my gud lis wen it comes to anime. I watch stuff on aw dease lots of times.
funimation has a decent library of anime. i'm using it now to watch Yuri!!! On Ice and Lucky Star. youtube and netflix are definitely good, too, and there are dozens of other sites to watch stuff on. even tumblr sometimes has posts where you can watch stuff
I have a combination, actually. I don't watch too much anime anymore, but when I did, I used to use Crunchyroll for it. These days though, I watch Youtube for specialty videos (speedruns or videos not found on other platforms.) Then I watch Netflix for a whole bunch of stuff, mostly because it's free and I don't need to worry about buying anything. And then there's Amazon Video. If it's not on Netflix, chances are your tv show is on there. You need to buy stuff, so it's not free but it's got such an amazing selection, with practically anything you can think of. If you want to watch a show that's already going on, it has the newest episode the day after it comes out, whereas you need to wait for months until the whole season is over for Netflix.
Mines Netflix, websites that I have and I can watch cartoons on dem and anime. I also watches dem on tv too but not too much because I dun like commercials dey get super annoying and just ruins my mood. So my main two are Netflix and websites. :stuffie: :heart:
I'm subscribed to pretty much every streaming service that provides anime (Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Video, Funimation, Crunchyroll, Anime Network) and have all their channels set up on my Roku for easy viewing. ^_^ If I had to choose the one I used the most though it'd probably have to be Funimation. They've got a very good selection of well dubbed anime like My Hero Academia and The Vision of Escaflowne (a CLASSIC Masterpiece)
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]