IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
:craze:

So, went to the bookstore yesterday. Went looking into the magazine zone, for possible Little/Regression magazines. And found a total of Zero, 0, zilch, nothing!!! :craze:

Now mind you there's kid's magazines, but its not the same. (and that I came away with one of them. unicorn universe) :read:

So then I gots to thinkings what if we started our own magazine? Does anyone have any comments about this? :-?:

Maybe not a huge magazine, maybe not even a physical one, but something?

And what do you think should be in it? :splode:
I think it would be an amazing idea if there was a little/age regression mag!! I know I would buy it!

I think a few coloring sheets, helpful hints for life, some DIY's, maybe even some reviews for little/age regression companies, and possibly some fill in the blank pages dealing with the topic of the month (for example March being women's history month and having puzzles with famous women's names or even a profile for a famous woman.) and even maybe reviews for games/movies/cartoons (old or new, just reviews).

I wish there was something like that. What a great idea!!
Oh, that's a neat idea! Hmmmm
I think it would be awesome for the magazine to also include interviews with different people in the community and maybe a DIY crafting project in each issue?? And art from people in the community!
Articles about self care.. 🤔😊💖🌟

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]