IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
:heart: So, I just was recently switched into a new purse and gots to thinking what was in my purse that might make someone think that I might be a little. (If they knew the term.) And thought I might start a topic on it. Then wanting to know what was on/in other littles purses and man bags, or whatever you call your day bag.

So, my purse is a Tye died lightly with pink, blue, and purple, with smiley faces on it in purple, orange-ish, yellow, blue and pink. I think its called a saddle bag...

So in it I have a wallet, small notebook, and a pen.
Next in have a few business cards, one hair tie, and some mist mouth breath stuff.
Last but not least I have a small cats vs. pickles, in a lady bug forum, and one cats vs. pickles in a med size thats called Cosmos that I gots today. Both I use if I get stressed out by something.

Not that much in my bag...

:splode: So, what's on or in, your purse or man bag? :bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
My bag is from the Tokidoki/LeSportsac crossover of 2008. It's actually my second one from the series...the first one got damaged beyond repair and I didn't realize how attached I'd gotten to it until I actually cried...it has so much personality it had basically become my little buddy. The new one isn't quite the same but it's almost as good.

Not sure what's in it now compared to usual since I don't go out much in this crazy new world. But I could hazard a guess:

- Phone (with cute gummy bear case)
- Keys (with about eight keyrings)
- Wallet (vaccination card, library card, ID, credit card, one of these which I guess could be a tip-off, https://imgur.com/MYjLzqO , plastic seal for the Matilda the Musical cast album that got stuck in a tiny pocket and I can't get it out, pictures of me and my partner when we first started dating, a little note a friend made me write reminding me that I have value; we're no longer really friends but I can't make myself get rid of it)
- Peppermint candy for when I get stomach upset
- Bottled water
- Fidget cube
- Silicone pop bubble toy (usually a rainbow dinosaur but I have a few)
- Pill bottles
- At least one pen and something to write on
- Giant bag of stickers (we get harmful or hateful graffiti in my area sometimes, I prefer to have something to put over it...funnily enough that could seem like a tell towards my mental age but it's unrelated!)
- Swiss army knife (the tiny scissors come in handy quite a bit!)

There's probably other things in there (and I think a couple of those things are no longer in there at the moment) but that's usually what you can count on to be there.
I have my normal purse and a work backpack... My normal every day purse is neon green with cats all over it, a 25 cent find at a thrift store. I normally carry hand sanitizer(citrus, rose, and a nonscented one), 4 masks, my wallet (credit card, driver's license, and all that stuff), lotion, peppermint gum when I'm nervous and my tummy acts up, band aids (I always seem to get a boo boo on my fingers.. They are LOLdolls), a mini brush, ponytail holders, a few pens, my keys, notebook, and a little pouch with a paci and some candy in case I'm feeling lost or scared. My work backpack is a cat that is rainbow and I keep my work related stuff in it. (BP cuff, o2 reader, drug book, gait belt, extra scrub top, hand sanitizer (citrus scent), candies, a notebook I keep notes in for work, stickers for patients (I work in a nursing home and some patients I bribe to take their medicine with a sticker.. I know, it's horrible but cute at the same time.), my college laptop so I can do homework on lunch or on breaks, phone charger wire, battery pack to charge my phone, earbuds and charger wire, and a pouch with alcohol wipes, band aids (snoopy and camo), lotion, peppermints, gum, a tooth brush because sometimes I want to brush my teeth, extra pens and markers. I usually have WAY way way too much stuff but I would rather be overprepared than underprepared.
It's not bad if the bribe works, but that sounds so cute! You should also get some very small pieces of candy to help with the bribing.
Zer0 wrote:I have my normal purse and a work backpack... My normal every day purse is neon green with cats all over it, a 25 cent find at a thrift store. I normally carry hand sanitizer(citrus, rose, and a nonscented one), 4 masks, my wallet (credit card, driver's license, and all that stuff), lotion, peppermint gum when I'm nervous and my tummy acts up, band aids (I always seem to get a boo boo on my fingers.. They are LOLdolls), a mini brush, ponytail holders, a few pens, my keys, notebook, and a little pouch with a paci and some candy in case I'm feeling lost or scared. My work backpack is a cat that is rainbow and I keep my work related stuff in it. (BP cuff, o2 reader, drug book, gait belt, extra scrub top, hand sanitizer (citrus scent), candies, a notebook I keep notes in for work, stickers for patients (I work in a nursing home and some patients I bribe to take their medicine with a sticker.. I know, it's horrible but cute at the same time.), my college laptop so I can do homework on lunch or on breaks, phone charger wire, battery pack to charge my phone, earbuds and charger wire, and a pouch with alcohol wipes, band aids (snoopy and camo), lotion, peppermints, gum, a tooth brush because sometimes I want to brush my teeth, extra pens and markers. I usually have WAY way way too much stuff but I would rather be overprepared than underprepared.
Elvie wrote: 2 years ago My bag is from the Tokidoki/LeSportsac crossover of 2008. It's actually my second one from the series...the first one got damaged beyond repair and I didn't realize how attached I'd gotten to it until I actually cried...it has so much personality it had basically become my little buddy. The new one isn't quite the same but it's almost as good.

Not sure what's in it now compared to usual since I don't go out much in this crazy new world. But I could hazard a guess:

- Phone (with cute gummy bear case)
- Keys (with about eight keyrings)
- Wallet (vaccination card, library card, ID, credit card, one of these which I guess could be a tip-off, https://imgur.com/MYjLzqO , plastic seal for the Matilda the Musical cast album that got stuck in a tiny pocket and I can't get it out, pictures of me and my partner when we first started dating, a little note a friend made me write reminding me that I have value; we're no longer really friends but I can't make myself get rid of it)
- Peppermint candy for when I get stomach upset
- Bottled water
- Fidget cube
- Silicone pop bubble toy (usually a rainbow dinosaur but I have a few)
- Pill bottles
- At least one pen and something to write on
- Giant bag of stickers (we get harmful or hateful graffiti in my area sometimes, I prefer to have something to put over it...funnily enough that could seem like a tell towards my mental age but it's unrelated!)
- Swiss army knife (the tiny scissors come in handy quite a bit!)

There's probably other things in there (and I think a couple of those things are no longer in there at the moment) but that's usually what you can count on to be there.
I love that idea of putting stickers over the harmful or hateful graffiti!!!! You know what also might work? Glittering the graffiti, or maybe using those tubes of sidewalk chalk paint.
My everyday bag is rather minimalistic, holding just the necessities. I always have my wallet, which stores my ID, credit cards, and a small amount of cash. Added to this are my phone, headset for those music or audiobook moments, and a hand sanitizer for cleanliness.
I have this leather tote bag from Von Baer, which has a spacious interior - perfect for all my daily essentials.
Inside it, I usually carry my wallet filled with the typical stuff: cards, ID, a bit of cash. I have a small notebook and a pen for whenever inspiration strikes. I like to keep a reusable water bottle to keep myself hydrated and, of course, my phone. You'll also find a small pouch with my earphones and a power bank, just in case.
I don't go anywhere without a small pack of tissues, a travel-size hand cream, and a natural sanitizer. I also like to keep a few granola bars or some fruit for when hunger strikes.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]