IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Deleted User 64434
im hooked on kids shows cuz of the bright contrastic colors.

rn my top 4 are skylanders academy, word party, doug, and T.O.T.S. (tiny ones transportation service)

hbu guys, anything you like?
By Deleted User 64434
the sea one looks cute ill have to give it a go, reminds me of nemo.

some disney shows are cool. LOVED gravity falls. the owl house, avatar (all the seasons), the animated jackie chan, and american dragon.
By Deleted User 62376
I love Winnie the Pooh, Little Witch Academia, My Little Pony, Avatar the Last Airbender, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, Sesame Street, The Powerpuff Girls, Kim Possible, Arthur, I'm not really up to date on anything in the last decade as I was neglecting my Little nature, but those are some of my favorites. :hugs:
Lately I've been loving Miraculous Ladybug, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Rugrats, and Monster High when I'm feeling really small and little! I've also been watching Scooby Doo, Gravity Falls, or Avatar (when i'm not super little)!

If anybody has some more ideas I'd love to hear them ::3: :pheart:
By Deleted User 64434
i grew up on looney tunes and tom and jerry.(90's) so those are great and ive loved them both dearly. bugs bunny was my FAV when i was super little. but then i got a little bit older and replaced him with pikachu!!!
my real mom swears i loved bananas in pajamas which i dont remember.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]