IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Let's say that for 24 hours the entire world is very different and functions under royal authority. Let's also say that for that 24 hour period YOU are the prince or princess (as well as being accepted as a little)! The King and Queen are away and have given instructions to follow your orders for the day. The weather is perfect, you have all of the supplies you could ever dream of, and everyone thinks you're wonderful (no icky enemies to spoil your fun). You are also "out" as a little so you don't have to hide anything from anyone!
Do you give any special orders?
Do you make any special plans?
How do you think you'd like to spend your time as royalty with authority?

(In case you weren't aware, you don't have to answer all of the questions asked above. If you can only answer one or just have something to say about the topic then that's okay! We still do want to hear from you. We want to hear your voice in the community!)
If we had omnipotent power and status for a day, we would want nothing more than to be Mommy's Angels and treat our Mommy to the most worry-free day ever (that is, unless we needed extra attention or care provided only by her!)

A little background:
Our Mommy desires to treat us as Adult Babies with a regression age of 0-9 months. With that said, it is her responsibility to tend to our every need, as when regressed we have no ability for any form of self-care. Also, we are heavily into having a 24/7 dynamic with our Mommy.

So, our only desire would be to send the day, relaxed as pampered Prince and Princess, and giving Mommy the full power to make us the happiest throughout the day, while she herself wouldn't have any other care or worry aside from caring for us.
I think I would like to be taken to a big city, and go to the zoo and aquarium, and find a (big sized) playground! Also my favourite Ice cream and lots of snuggles from (if I had one) Daddy. End the day with a giant bathtub full of the most wonderful bubble bath ever, with lots of toy boats; and have Daddy wash my hair while singing to me. Be put to bed in an enormous bed with millions of fluffy pillows, stuffies and blankies. Fall asleep with Daddy petting my hair :) Perfect royal day!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]