IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Mmmm sometimes. I prefer it when I am using my huggies baby diapers, or any baby diapers. But when I am using te adult diapers I am not using pacifier. It depends.
I was honestly on the fence about using a pacifier, but I took the leap and bought a small one just out of sheer curiosity...turns out that I like using the pacifier more than I thought would. My fiancee is uncomfortable by the idea of me using the pacifier, but I still enjoy using it when I'm alone. I definitely think it helps me calm down and sleep better during my naptime.
By Deleted User 45275
:stuffie: :stuffie: :stuffie: Am yet to try when I overcome shyness and buy myself one like a big girl and then maybe I can sleep ...soo.tired :sleep:
I haven't used one before. I want to though! And I always suck my fingers when I'm nervous so I think it would really help. Maybe when I'm not living with other people I'll get one :<3:
I just ordered a couple of pacis after finding out my Daddy was supportive of the idea! I've never used one before but I've found sucking my thumb helps me out when I'm sleepy, but it gets so uncomfy to hold my arm in one place as I'm trying to sleep, so I'm excited to try it out. (I also bought fun stuff to decorate them, I'll post pics when I finish them up!) :craze:
Might be good for me to have one. I want to suck things like the arms of my stuffies sometimes, but I don't because I'm also a germaphobe/hygiene freak. I guess it's called oral fixation. :paci: Just don't know how to buy a paci without other people finding out or the cashier looking at me weird.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]