IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Atalie984
Hey everyone, I was wondering what kind of pajamas/jammies/sleep clothes you prefer when you’re little. I usually wear a long nightgown with a cute pattern and soft pants. And Socks! I can’t sleep without socks 🙃
By LittlePoet
My favorite pjs to wear when I feel little are my onesies. I have a pink bunny one like the one in A Christmas Story. I also have a Grinch one, a Nightmare Before Christmas one, which is my favorite movie and I have a Harley Quinn one. My Harley Quinn one is my daddy's favorite, but my Grinch one is my favorite.
I have two go to outfits for beddy byes :sleep: when I'm little :stuffie: . Either a really BIG top and some high socks (when I'm big I usually wear just the foot socks), or I have this AWESOME and REALLY soft unicorn onesie :craze: !! Sometimes I even like to wear one of my capes or cloaks because they can be soft and big like a blankie :splode: ! :gigs:
By Deleted User 42184
I have this really fluffy fleece footsie that I love but when it's too hot for that I love my cute animal onesie ^_^
By Yenjunnie
I have this onesie that is themed from the movie ELF. On the butt, it has Will Ferrell saying "Does someone need a hug?". Or if it's hot, I'll wear my pajama pants that have Batman on it!
I have dinosaur footy jammies that I absolutely love lol. They're too warm to wear in the summer though, so I wear one of my onesies instead. But I really look forward to the cold weather so I can wear them again. ::p: :paci:
By Thrashcan
My favorite jammies are a really thick fluffy onesie, it’s like all wool and really warm, I like to wear it when it’s chilly. When it’s too hot for that, I usually just wear my boyfriends longsleeve teeshirts and my boyshorts. :ninni:
I'm in the market for some cute footy jammies. I could only find a couple on Amazon. Please feel free to chat PM me if you know a good store for dem
By Deleted User 49536
Definitely footie jammies! They are so cute and warm and fuzzy and comfy and just great! Honestly I love to just wear them around the house whenever I'm home, they are the best ever :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]