IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I have seen a few people mention Love Nikki Dress Up Queen, and have recently started playing it. It is a free to play mobile quest based story line dress up app/game.

I do enjoy it, but the social side is missing. If there are 4 or 5 of us minimum playing I would not mind forming a Stylist/Association (guild/sharing) specifically for CGs and littles. Respond or PM if interested. Or, if not enough people to do that we can still be friends and share things online.

By wittlecutiepie
OMG I would love that I play this game so much it's so much fun, I would totally join an association if you make one!!!

I have to add a bunch of random things becasue I was only at 119 characters :( but my name is Ryan and I love stuffys and the movie Trolls I hope this is enough if not I have more interesting things bye bye :D
Well, if we can find 3-4 other people I have no problem starting an association.

You are right about the artificial lower limit on characters. I know it is in place to suppress ME TOO comments, but it is annoying to have to add text for no reason
I love that game! I think I'm in the second world/district/level/whatever you want to call it. I haven't played it in a bit but it's a good chill game.
If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 104410386 in game. Please do so.

I, as you can see, am very active. I think mostly because I get obsessed about completeness and collecting.
I am so excited to see this thread! I'm level 50 and i play EVERY day! my mm/ddy knows immediately when i have it open because of the music and she even downloaded it to be able to play with me sometimes :3
I just started playing! I would love to join a group or add people! c:
It's really fun, even if I'm a boy haha c:

Let me know if you make an official little group for it! ::3:
My friend turned me on to this game a few weeks ago - it's so cute! Even though I'm terrible at figuring out what'll give me the points I need. Making cute outfits is fun enough!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]