IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
What's your most favoritest joke(s) of all time? Could be ageplay (DDlg / MDlb / AB / CGL) or littlespace related or not but try to keep it PG-13 at most so things don't get too muddy. Come share some really funny ones so we can have some good little giggles and brighten our baby days! I'll post my favorite one below and then you can post your favorite ones too!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let the silly littlespace laughter begin!
One of my favorite jokes (and totally one of the best jokes ever to be made) that always makes me LAUGH:

Question: How do you catch an arctic polar bear?

Answer: Go to a frozen lake and cut a hole into the ice. Put a whole bunch of little green peas on the outside of the hole. When the polar bear comes to take a pea kick him in the icehole.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By DaddysDingbat
I read this one earlier today and it sort of does relate to ageplay while giving me a nice giggle!...

Question: What did the mama corn say to the baby corn?

Answer: Where's popcorn?

Get it?! Mama and Pop to the little baby corn!
By littlesophia13
A CLASSIC, probably THE most classic of all, knock-knock joke that all littles should be making to their Caregivers like we did when we were real kids!..

Knock knock
Who's there?
Boo!
Boo who?
Don't cry, it's only a joke xD

Always gives me and my Caregiver a big smile!
I heard this one years ago and I love telling it to my kids (especially my teen daughter because it annoys her lol) when I'm feeling little myself. It's about The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (one of my favorite shows when I'm in littlespace) and is PG but kind of icky at the same time as being funny!

Question: Why did Tigger look in the toilet?

Answer: Because he was looking for Pooh.

HEHE Always makes me laugh
What do you call a pile of kitty cats?

A MEOWtain

Purrrty cute, huh? It's my favorite one to tell when I'm with a group and we're telling jokes or when I'm trying to cheer up a friend in need. It's silly and makes me feel just the right amount of little and silly

Hehehe
By DaddyLvsHslilprinces
wife: how would you describe me?
husband: ABCDEFGHIJK
wife: what does that mean?
husband: adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous and hot.
wife:awwwe thank you but what about IJK?
husband: im just kidding £x^]>

It's one of those jokes that burn but it's still really funny!
This one makes me think of classic cotton candy, and what little does like chowing down on a cotton candy treat?!

Question: What's pink and fluffy?
Answer: Pink fluff!!
Question: What's blue and fluffy? ?
Answer: Pink fluff holding its breath! !! :D

Maybe that's what blue cotton candy is! Just pink cotton candy holding it's breath!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]