IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
YES! He has ta be real! I know cuz I seen him before at the mall an at a parade! He always bwings me everything I ask for when I sends him a letter, and he knows I'm a good boy cuz I shares my toys. An he always eats all the cookies I leave out for him before beddy time, so he GOTS ta be real!
By kittenboyblue
I believe in Santa Claus. He is real! He is always at the end of the parade at Thanksgiving! And in movies and on TV when someone doesn't believe in Santa Claus they always get showed that he is real! Plus I have heard his reindeer on my roof and he used to come to my Uncle's house every Christmas Eve! And I send him letters every year and you can't send letters to someone who is not real. And you can track him on the computer on Christmas Eve too! Santa Claus is real!
Of COURSE Santa is real!!! When I was little (like actually a young human) I saw this bright red blinking light outside of my bedroom window. I was on the second floor and there was no way to put anything in front of the window. It was ABSOLUTELY Rudolph's nose!!!!
^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
My biological mom being Catholic sorta killed my belief in Santa.
I asked her if Santa was a saint and she said yes, he's saint Nick.
And then I asked her "aren't saints dead?"
And she sorta went pale.

So um.
Yeah.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]