IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By JuneStar
I was thinking about actors and how people have crushes on them all of the time. What about if your favorite actor was your Daddy? Yay or nay? What actor would be the best Daddy Dom, in your opinion?
By DaddysDingbat
Johnny Depp! What a wonderfully creative Daddy Dom he'd be! It also wouldn't surprise me if he was into something like DDlg since he's just so unique
By DandyCandy
I kind of like older Daddy Doms. :lol: So...

Liam Neeson!

Oh, his accent! His body! His eyes! Oh oh oh ohohoh
By littlesophia13
I kinda have a thing for Ron Pearlman being my daddy Dom, his voice and stature :oops:
By baby_ace
Well this list could take a while I've always imagined what it would be like to have so and so as a Daddy ever since I was little of course as I've gotten older the definition of Daddy has changed.

Jerry Lewis
Dean Martin
Frank Sinatra
Vincent D'Onofrio
David Tennant
John Barrowman
and
David Capaldi
By dbg1919
For me it would be Orlando Bloom. I absolutely love his accent, and he seems to be playful, intelligent, kind, and patient, and oh so yummy hehe :)
By kioptea
I my opinion Domhnall Glesson can be a prefect daddy! (He played Bill Weasley in Harry Potter)
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]