Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Hehe my favourite thing is my caregiver <3 but other than that I love to cuddle my blouse and my three teddy bears called Cuddles, Huggles and Snuggles!! Cuddles is a bear that my mother ordered for me when I was little, he has my name and birth date embroidered on his foot!! :heart:
My favorite is my kitty plushie named Mittens! :3 I got him a long time ago as a gift from a friend, and I love him soooo much! :heart: He's grey with dark stripes, cute little whiskers and he's curled up in an Easter egg! If I don't have Mittens though, I like to cuddle my orange and purple blankie I got for Christmas one year!
:hugs: my favorite is my stitch because aside from my little mermaid i love lilo and stitch and i love stitch cause he reminds me of me when i get bratty cause I'm sleepy hehe. My other one would have to be tuffles he thinks he is a cat but he is a raccoon 😊
My favoritest thing to cuddle with is Bear. I’ve had him forever! He hears a sleeping gown and sleep hat! I’ve loved him so much his eyes came off! I had to glue them back on! He even went with me when I went to school! He’s cuddly and soft and makes me feel safe. I also have a police bear I got in England, his name is Graham, he sits on my pillow and keeps away monsters!
My favourite thing to cuddle with is a stuffed animal from my childhood, a little purple cat with a grape scented tummy named Grape. <3 Second to that is a blanket my best friend got me when I left. It's fluffy and teal and I love it a lot.
My favorite thing to cuddle with is my Dinosaur, I love him so much. He's a great big tyrannosaurus rex with a big ferocious toothy grin. He's so cuddly, I hug him all the time. He snuggles with me every night while I sleep. Makes me so happy to wake up and see his big dinosaur smile everyday. <3
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cuddling with my stuffed Sven from Frozen. He's so cute in the movie and he's just the right size to fit in my arms! :heart: I cuddle with him every night and usually wake up to him under my head as a pillow. I also have a stuffed elephant named Mister Jingles who plays music when he's wound up. His trunk wipes away any tears that I have and I love to suck my thumb and rub his ear when I'm upset
My favowit thing to cuddle with is a biiiiig fluffy soft pillow! Its bigger than me, like 1000 feet long! Only pwoblem is the pillow isnt mine! I gotta fwend who let's me cuddle it whenever I want. Its so soft I ken fall a sleep when we cuddle :heart:
By EmTheDemiFairy
Any of my stuffies.#############################################################################################################################################

I looove to have an apple with some type of oatmil[…]

Regressing to teen?

I've kinda been wonderin', how common is it for ad[…]

Is platonic CG/L much less common?

I never really thought of a CGL as romance, but af[…]

I've really kinda wondered what a caregiver gets o[…]