IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Hello! I'm just looking for recommendation for cartoons or movies that are on Netflix? What do you like to watch when your in little space? I personally love My Little Pony and Miraculous Ladybug, so if you know any other shows like that, that would be awesome! And of course, Disney movies are always amazing, but I don't know how many they have on Netflix? Thank you guys! :splode:
Personally I was always into He-Man and She-Ra, the 80s shows, and they are on there. She-Ra might appeal if you dont mind the retro look. Theres also a french show called Wakfu, its super cute but there are a few bits where its not exactly the most progressive. Theres also Little Witch Academia which is cute and Ever After High is supposed to be good but Im not sure what age its for exactly. I hope these help!
Disney just added a couple more Disney movies and I know the movie Sing was added last month. Netflix is trying to get more Disney movies before Disney creates it's own version of Netflix by next year I believe. When you're on Netflix search Disney and it will show you all the movies they have of Disney. You can have a Disney movie marathon.
Halloween is coming up. If you don't mind a little spookyness I believe Goosebumps is still playing. It's not caring but I think it fit well for this time of year. Now if they only got are you afraid if the dark that'd be perfect. If we're lucky we'll see Coraline or paranorman pop up on Netflix soon. They have to know it's that time of year
Sing and Zootopia are really good ones, but as for ongoing shows. I extremely enjoy MLP (My little pony) for it's positivity and overall uniqueness and compassionate image it tries to portray on society.
That and the songs are really catchy and the pink one is pretty funny sometimes.
Adventure time and Steven universe are also really fun and cool.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]