IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
So there are the obvious ones like coloring, snuggling with stuffies, sucking on pacis, talking to Daddy/Mommy, and going to the park.
Lets make a list of activities to do during littlespace.
Go to Build a bear workshop
Watch cartoons or a Disney/Disney type movie
Draw something
Cuddle
Talk with other Littles
Take a bubble bath
Crafts
When I am in little space I like to do things like bake, paint my nails, dress up with different clothes of mine or someone else's, paint, dance around to my favorite songs when I am alone, build blanket and pillow forts, have tea parties, and eat cute little snacks! This was a good post idea cause I like to have new and exciting ideas for when I am in littlespace and to also help keep me in littlespace some times.
littlespace if its raining outside I love to get setup in a room, i get disney and pixar movies ready, have a table with my sippy cups and coloring books ready and my stuffies with me and i can sit there for hours at a time.
if its nice out, I love being outside! I love to play at parks, go swimming, go to the zoo, and shopping for little stuff :)
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]