IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Just wanted to know if any other littles had any pets.
I have a fluffy kitty and a fluffy doggie and they're like my live stuffies. They're warm, cute, cuddly, and they respond to my actions. They also stick with me no matter what.
Sorry if the title misled you.
Love Hyde :splode: :splode: :splode:
I have a doggy, 3 scaly friends, and a few hermit crabs. My scaly friends are a breaded dragon, and 2 leopard geckos. I take only one leopard gecko to college. She is my scaly baby. I love her very much even though she is not fluffy. But I think that she is very cute. I like to put rings on her head as crowns.
By ShyBabyCali
I has a kitty, she's fat not so fluffy but she's definitely soft. She only cuddles on occasion because she's always so moody. She's kinda a brat she hates everyone else really but me. She let other people pet her but only for a few seconds then she lets da attitude and claws out
I have a kitty named mimmy!!!! I adopted her when she was very very small
She's named after hello Kitty twin sister :) she is a birman so she's like a siamese she's so cute. she's kind of mean but she is sweet if she trusts you! I really want a dog one day though I've never had one. I'd love a Shiba Inu I ADORE them omg!!
I have a dog and Daddy has a dog. I also have 3 cats and a bearded dragon. I love having pets and taking care of them. Daddy always worries that I will bring another animal home lol. I'm not sure what other kind of pets I'd want. Sometimes I think fish tank would be cool, I've always wanted seahorses but they are A LOT of work.
I has six doggies and two birds.Snowball, Phoenix, Abby, Arizona, Coco, and Tumblr. Those are my pups. they are smallish dogs and they love snuggles. the birdies names are Blizzard and Lu. They like to whistle while I sing or Play music while doing house work
I have a kitty named Luna, she's a black, short-haired Brazilian cat. She mostly just lays around a lot though, but I like to take the time to go and bug her. I have some pictures of her, but I don't know if this is the right place to post pictures :/
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]