IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
i feel like being a care giver would make a tattoo more symbolic, i myself wouldn't tie an image to it...more like a symbol, like how princes name was a symbol for a while. I'm not sure just yet what it would be. maybe ill come up with something and see if i can sketch it out myself. i haven't really drawn anything for a long time .
I don’t really have anything little or little space per say tattoo wise. I did get two finger tattoos that are silly and I got to be cute that to me qualify. On my left index finger I have kitty whiskers and nose/mouth and on my right index have a mustache. I like taking pictures or just putting one against my upper lip and tilting my head to one side to through people off lmbo.
I don't have one yet, waiting to find the right artist that's local because I want some big ones.
On my back I want a Phoenix in blues, greens and purples with a full moon over its shoulder. On the side of my left calf I want a rainbow Peacock with a humming bird and on the side of my right calf I want an elephant surrounded by 5 dragonflies of different colors.

I do want a "little" tattoo, what I want is a watercolor tattoo saying, "though she be small she be fierce" because that's how I feel my little side is. She's tough and vulnerable and feral and can put up a fight in situations I can't. And I want the colors to be in the ace spectrum.
I don't think I have any little related tattoos, mostly cause it's been quite recent that I've discovered this part of me. I have Disney related
tattos, though. I recently got Zero and I'm just so in love with it. I would definitely want to get a tattoo that does speak for the little in me. I love the ones I've seen post in here!
I don't have any tattoos and I can't get any until a month after I stop this medication I'm on BUT I would love to get a tattoo of the beauty and the beast rose and I would like it to look like it's on stainglass. A small one though. I've always liked the idea of getting one as a form of claiming I guess for a relationship but so far haven't done it.
I don't have a little themed or inspired tattoo yet but I definitely plan to. I'd want something neo-tradional and delicate. Something like Sophie Adamson's hearts she does with babygirl written in the heart. Another idea I've had is a non-traditional candy heart or heart with lace trim that says babygirl. I'm not sure when I'll get it but it's definitely on my tattoo list. :splode:
It's not really directly related to being Little but I want to get a tattoo of a new england tombstone style deaths head wearing a jaunty top hat with the phrase "Memento Mori" written on a scroll underneath. I feel like keeping that in mind has been a big part of me coming to terms with who I am and accepting that without judgement. That includes being a Little.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]