IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I have a billion different cartoons that I love a lot but none of them tie into me being a little like Blue's Clues does. Blue's Clues can just really help me get into a wonderful and different state of mind. Blue's Clue's was important to me when I actually was young and it continues to be important to me now that I'm almost thirty years old. I never really stopped watching it, I grew older but I didn't stop. I love Steve, I love the way they handled the transition into Joe, I love Joe, I love Blue's Room, I love every new character they introduce.

I'm really excited but also kind of scared for the new Blue's Clues reboot they are doing. But if I don't like the reboot, I will always have the original show. There are so many great episodes I can watch over and over again.

Magenta is my favorite character. I think both Steve and Joe really speak to me. They have grown up bodies but they look at everything with the wonderment and curiosity of a child. They are a lot like me! I love the way they talk to me in the show and I love it when they tell I'm good and smart and I like it when I answer their questions right.

But yeah I could write a super duper long post about how important cartoons are to me and how much they mean to me and how much I relate to the characters. It could go on and on and on! Cartoons are important to my soul!! They make up so much who I am. I just choose to focus on Blue's Clues because it's my best Little show by far... I have a ton of other cartoons I love with all my heart. It would take forever to say all of them. At the moment I am kind of obsessing about Donald Duck and the Three Caballeros from the 40s.. Stitch is also very important to me.

Thank you to anyone who read my post! This is something that makes my heart very happy and means a lot to me so thank you for reading my words!!! Thanks for making this topic and giving me the chance to talk about this! :pheart:
Pokemon is a good one! Also any Studio Ghibli movies, but especially Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro, and Ponyo. Disney movies always work, and my favorites are Mulan, 101 Dalmatians, and The Aristocats. Steven Universe is great, as is The Magic Schoolbus and Looney Tunes. Gravity Falls is one of my absolute favorites, even though the series is over.
Anime:
Castle in The Sky
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
Chobits
The Ancient Magus Bride
Sailor Moon!!
Dragon Ball (first one)
Ghost Hunt
Petit Cossette
Nightwalker: Midnight Detective
Trinity Blood
Princess Miyu
Inuyasha

Series:
Kingdom Hospital
Eerie Indiana
Fraggle Rock
Rainbow Brite
Super Mario Bros Super Show
TMNT
Channel Zero
Thunder Cats
Ghost Writer
Courage The Cowardly Dog
The Chronicles of Narnia tv series
Tales From The Crypt

Movies:
Lady in The Water
The Visit
Dreamcatcher
The Care Bears first movie
Labyrinth
The Dark Crystal
Legend
The Neverending Story
Voyage of The Unicorn
INK
The Hogfather
The Horror Bus
The British version of Alice in
Wonderland
The Last Unicorn
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Edward Scissorhands
Coraline
Willow
Trick r Treat
Creepshow
IT (original)
The Princess Bride
Fern Gully
The Secret of Nimh
The Witches
Clue
Charlie and The Chocolate factory
(original)
Wizard of Oz
Return To Oz
Harry Potter
Prancer
The Polar Express
Rudolf
Frosty
Krampus (lol)
Nightwatch/Daywatch
Mirrormask

No clue why most of these put me in that state of mind, but they do. :P
There are a lot.
By Deleted User 54514
Tv shows:
Sofia the First
Butterbean's Cafe
Vampirina
Shimmer and Shine
Abby Hatcher
Goldie & Bear
Pinkalicious & Peterrific
Honey and Clover (Taiwan version)
Clueless (series)
Shokojo Seira
Victorious
Girl Meets World

With movies there is so many that I wouldn't know where to start. My absolute favorite is Eloise at the Plaza though.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]