IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Hey everyone! I just finished watching an amazing series called "Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions" and I noticed the relationship between the two main characters sometimes feels like one between a daddy and a little. Because of Rikka's overactive imagination and childish behavior, Yuta often has to "play the adult" and keep her in line. He punishes her for acting out, uses rewards to make her do home work or chores, and kind of takes care of her like she was his little girl. (He even spanks her when he finds she drained her bank account for a toy.)

So it got me wondering, "Have any other anime or cartoons out there touched on this sort of relationship?" Tell me what you think!
The Pet Girl of Sakurasou has some aspects of the dynamic aswell, the main character has to take care of an almost non-functional member of society, and maybe No Game No Life.

I cant think of anything else at the moment but im sure there are a lot more
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]