IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I love love love love musicals!!! My favorites are Heathers, Les Mis, RENT, The Sound of Music, Wicked, Chicago, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I've seen Rocky Horror so many times I can literally quote over half of it. There is just something about being able to sing along while watching them that really puts me into my headspace.
I really really really really wanna see the Book of Mormon, but every time they come to town I can't afford the tickets >.<. Life can be too cruel. At least I still have movie musicals like La La Land and my absolute favorite Across the Universe. I've seen AtU so many times it scares me!

I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Broadway fan! Growing up I lived with my grandparents so I got to experience a lot of their favorites and develop my own. My grandfather and I would take one trip a summer to NYC to see a show on Broadway. One of my favorites is most definitely the lion king because that movie alone is awesome and the Broadway adaptation is amazing. Annie got your gun is another good one
I love musicals!!! Some of my favourites are Hamilton (of course!), Guys & Dolls (I love it so muuuuch), and Chorus Line (SO GOOOOD). West Side Story will always have a special place in my heart and probably holds the weight of 'all time favourite' mainly because it was the first musical I ever saw on stage (and remembered. I saw Lion King a long time ago, but I was too young to remember it). I'm still have yet to listen to a lot of others, but I'm making my way!
I love musicals! I used to do theatre in high school. I was also fortunate enough to go on a trip to New York City twice with my drama club to see professional Broadway theatre. We got to see Young Frankenstein the Musical, Avenue Q, Billy Elliot, Westside Story, American Idiot, The Addams Family Musical and probably some more I'm forgetting lol. I've also seen Wicked, The Book of Mormon, Chicago, Evil Dead and a lot of local shows too. If you get a chance to, with Halloween this month, try to find a place doing The Evil Dead! It's a very funny and entertaining show.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]