IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Deleted User 62111
Absolutely! I'll watch TV at night and gradually start to drift, that's when I start to bundle up in my mountain of warm blankets and cuddle my plushies while I ball up at one end of the couch and just start to drift to sleep.
Sillyme wrote: 3 years ago Hiya! just wondering if anyone else gets suuper little when sleepy... I just wanna curl up in all my blankets and watch mlp :heart: :stuffie: :pacy:
This is absolutely me as well! I curl up with my mlp blankie, mlp sippy cup, mlp paci, mlp tshirt...all warm and happy and everything feels perfect...unless i have to get up for some reason...then i get pretty fussy and loud, but non-verbal.
Sleepy Tal is smallest Tal, heheh.
I tend to get grumpy and fussy when I'm sleepy. Rub my face a lot too, or tug at my shirt or whatever. I didn't think anything of it until a friend and my sibling pointed out that's how little-little kids act when their tired.
Now, do I sleep? Nope! I tend to watch cartoons and cuddle up until I finally submit to slumber at least an hour after I get all smol.
By Deleted User 62111
Lol, I'm a super grumpy teen in the morning, I'm loud, mean, and I'll tell off the furniture if they get in my way. I can't drink coffee because it makes me sick, so I'm a grouch until I wake back up in the afternoon after telling off the world and deciding that I no longer care about the world and say good night until I'm ready to wake back up. But when I'm just about to get sleepy I regress fast, from teen to tike prepping my little sleeping nook on the couch until I'm all bundled up and comfy then I'm a complete infant. I don't get up again and by that point I'll just go to sleep hungry if I have to, I won't be moving, not even to stomp around as a little, I'll just be oblivious and sad :sick:
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]