IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By LeoAscendent
Hello All,

Thought it would be cool for use DDLG/MDLB'ers to share and support our YouTube pages (checked the rules, didn't see anything about this). So if you're a Tuber, share your channel below

Channel Name:
Channel Type:
Genre (do you specialize in a particular area?):
How long you've been a Tuber:
Other (want feedback, looking for Tube friends, etc):

Channel Name: [REMOVED]
Channel Type: Gaming, Walkthroughs, LP's
Genre (do you specialize in a particular area?): Love horror and RPGs
How long you've been a Tuber: Really started focusing on it back in April
Other (want feedback, looking for Tube friends, etc): Would love for people to give constructive feedback or just support
Last edited by Motherly 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Admin removed usernames to external social sites.
By Motherly
LeoAscendent wrote: 6 years ago ... Thought it would be cool for use DDLG/MDLB'ers to share and support our YouTube pages (checked the rules, didn't see anything about this). ...

Okay. No. :no:

• Basic Search Instructions:
    • CTRL + F on Windows computers helps you use your browser's search feature.
    • CMD + F on Mac computers helps you use your browser's search feature.
  • Keyword Suggested for Search: Youtube

So, using that information I am completely certain you will find publicly sharing this information (where, yes, the rules even specifies "youtube" in the examples listed) is absolutely prohibited for safety and security reasons of our members. We do not want members to be harassed and enforce this rule to help reduce that possibility. There has been multiple cases of anonymous harassment that occurred prior to this rule being implemented and we see no reason at this time to remove this safety measure.

So, as you will find, the fourth rule listed is:

• Chat program names (kik, whatsapp, snapchat, skype), social media names or links (facebook, twitter, tumblr, instagram), personal contact information (phone numbers, e-mail addresses), and personal blogs/vlogs or journals (wordpress, livejournal, YouTube) are not permitted to be posted publicly on the site. Only add these things to your profile or exchange them through private message. ...

If your YouTube channel is monetized or you intend to gain money from it then this rule technically also applies:

• Self-promotion is not permitted. This includes linking to your personal webcam channel, GoFundMe and similar account pages, providing your affiliate or referral link to gain any type of currency, free item, discount, coupon, or other rewards.

Please understand that we do not exist to help you gain popularity in any regard, online or offline. We are not here so that you can self-promote. While we do understand the notion to support accurate, helpful CG/L content produced I see nothing about the description of your channel even being related to the community. I have no idea why you've decided that this is an appropriate community to advertise yourself within at this time. It's kind of spammy since it's unrelated external link-building, and such spam certainly degrades the community.

If you truly do want to advertise on the site then you can contact the admin directly. We do not make exceptions otherwise.

If you want friends that also create content on YouTube then you can use the appropriate Friendship Section to specify the friendship you are looking to acquire (but, again, exchange your usernames, links, and other external data privately).

- Admin.
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]