IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By JuneStar
I mean no ill feelings here but please know that if you're under the age of 18 then you aren't ready to determine if you truly are a little or want a Ddlg relationship at this point.

Ageplay, in general, can be a complicated subject.

It's more than just having sex, if that's what you think. It's also more than coloring and watching cartoons. It's an escape.

Being young is already challenging. Mixing in physically intimate aspects that involve you being someone you're physically may not be healthy. We aren't sure how it may affect your mentality or ability to cope with more difficult challenges later in your life.

Ageplay (ddlg, mdlb, AB) is all about letting go of adult responsibility. This means letting go of stressful work, bosses, bills and payments, budgets, and other responsibilities that can be overwhelming. If you're under the age of physically intimate consent in your area then you likely don't deal with any real adult responsibility. That being said, you'd be trying to 'escape' being a teenager. That isn't okay because that's a very important developmental time period for humans.

If you're under 18 (designated 21 in some locations) then please come back to reading and learning about ageplay, ddlg, mdlb, AB, and any BeDeeSeM aspect until you're much older. It will help you develop, mentally, to be in a better state--so, you don't get mixed up during your development and you don't confuse a potential partner who might not understand that you're not ready for these aspects of adulthood.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]